Monday, March 12, 2012

A Sweet Gift From My Blogging Sister

  It has been so long...where does the time go? I had a nasty touch of the flu which took me forever to get over. I am feeling much better now. The weather is beautiful and the flowers are popping up.( I did not miss winter this year) I just want to get outside and plant flowers and get everything cleaned up. Last week I received another gift from my Blogging Sister for my birthday. I haven't figured out yet who she is, but she's a sweetie. She sent me theses lovely items. Thank you so much Secret Swap Sister. Love them.   

3 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Wonderful goodies! Glad that you are feeling better.Hugs,Jen

Marti said...

Lucky you. What nice gifts! Hope you are on the mend. Have a good day.

Mary said...

So sorry to hear that you were under the weather. Hope all is well now. We are so happy to have you as a part of our Blogging Sister program.
Love to you,
Mary