Sunday, October 6, 2013

A LITTLE BIT OF PARADISE....AND THEN SOME!

 Isn't this beautiful?  This is where we spent our weekends this summer.
 The waves were just right, and the kids had a ball!
 Why we never went here every Summer, I will never know!
 I love this place...Lake Erie! It is just so amazing, and as I sit here contemplating my surgery Tuesday, I wish I was back there. It is one of the most serene places on Earth, and it is the place to go to relieve stress. 
There was never more than a handful of people on this part of the beach, and I am so looking forward to going back. And to think it was practically in my back yard.

 I told you guys I/ was getting ready for an auction in November, and after working on dolls for two weeks, I still have tons to get ready. So I am hoping everything goes well in surgery, and I have a fast recovery. Yes, I am still upset about having it, but it is supposed to be a life changer. I am praying it is.   Two posts in one day? What am /I thinking!


2 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sending up prayers for tuesday. Oh my gosh that isalot of dolls..smile.. Warm Blessings! Amy

Patty in Oz said...

Lake Erie is wonderful!! You are so right!! I could pack my bag right now...

How did the auction go?