Monday, February 24, 2014

MY AMAZING SWAP...

AMY, our sweet dear friend from Bumble Bee Lane hosted another wonderful swap. The "HUMBLE HEART SWAP" I was paired with HEATHER  from THE COUNTRY SCHOOLMARM. I had such fun getting to know Heather and making her things for the swap. She is just the sweetest person, and she will be a friend for life. I am a little late posting this, as the flu bug has hit our place, but it has finally gone away. Here are the beautiful items Heather made and sent me:
                                         
 Isn't everything beautiful?
                                   I love this beautiful box with the heart on top that she made.
                             These three homemade prim strawberries. They are just so cute!
                              This unique stitched block, which looks great on my desk...
                        I love this pinkeep. Love on one side and 1884 0n the other side.
Thank you so much Heather! it was a wonderful swap with you, and To you Amy, thank you once again...you are the best. Love you guys.

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh I love all your wonderful swap goodies, thanks for sharing, Francine.

Melissa said...

I just love all of your new treasures :-) Aren't the swaps so much fun!! I just love them :-) Have a wonderful day!! Hugs~Melissa

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sweetness! Heather made you some lovely gifts. Warm Blessings! Amy

Lida said...

Wow, what lovely swap presents!
Enjoy, hugs
Lida

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful swap goodies you got from Heather!!!
Love the little bird on the tart tin! So Cute!!!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Danice G said...

All beautiful items. Swaps are so much fun :)

A Primitive Homestead said...

Yout swap gifts are all so wonderful.