Monday, July 21, 2014

WONDERFUL PICKINS' FROM AMY'S FARMHOUSE SWAP!

I had the pleasure of being Cindi's  partner ( "CINDI'S COUNTRY CORNER'' ) in Amy's (BUMBLE BEE LANE) FARMHOUSE SUMMER SWAP.  I AM SO LATE IN POSTING THIS, AS I HAVE HAD TWO DEATHS IN OUR fAMILY IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS, PLUS A MILLION OTHER THINGS THAT HAVE GONE WRONG. SO  I DO APOLIGIZE FOR BEING LATE CINDI! Now onto the wonderful goodies I received...

All of these wonderful goodies...a beautiful doll, the most awesome prairie dress, prim strawberries, a Faith plate, a prim birdhouse, a rustic prim star birdhouse,and a beautiful arrangement in a primitive jar!


Thank you so much Cindi,  I so loved everything you sent and you have brightened my past couple of weeks tremendously!!! and thank you Amy for another awesome swap.
I received another great surprise from JoeyLea (LADY LOCAST BLOSSOM) and it was such a surprise. She sent me this beautiful prairie doll, which I love. Thank you so much JoeyLea! I t is such a beautiful day here in Pa. ...almost perfect. Wanted you to see how beautiful my Hollyhock and daiseys are.





Enjoy this wonderful day folks! Till later... 


2 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Never knew you had a Bostie. My great grandma had a dog like that. Sorry for your losses Big Hugs friend! Sweet gifts from Cindi. Your gardens are lovely. Warm Blessings! Amy

Farmhouse prims said...

Sorry about your furbaby. Love all of your swap goodies. And your garden shows that you have a green thumb. Hugs, Lecia