Monday, October 20, 2014

MY WONDERFUL GOODIES FROM AMY"S HARVEST SWAP!!!!

  I received such a wonderful swap package from AMY of "BUMBLE BEE LANE"  She is also the awesome host of these swaps! She has also become a very good friend of mine, and I love her to pieces. She is one sweet person, along with the rest of you. Her and Trace (Granny Trace Scraps) are always there for me, no matter how long it has been, and I am truly blessed to have them.
       
here is the lovely package she sent me....Couldn't wait to tear into this beautifully wrapped package!
 Gorgeous Leaves in three colors candy corn bowl fillers "scary towel", candy, card,and my Favorite Pumpkin of all time. Isn't he cute?
 He is just so sweet......
 And the leaves are so pretty! Thank you so much Amy!!!! I love it all. i should have psted sooner, but I just didn't get the chance. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Fall Season, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, I agree those two gals are real sweethearts. Such wonderful goodies Amy sent.that pumpkin heard is so so sweet.Blessings Francine.

BumbleBeeLane said...

You are such a sweet friend! Glad you enjoyed your goodies, I loved yours as well. Hugs! Amy

Farmhouse prims said...

Wonderful swap goodies from Amy, blogger friends are the best. I love Amy and Trace too! You are going to have fun decorating. hugs, Lecia

Jenny's Heart said...

I love swaps yours looks like a great one!