Saturday, April 4, 2015

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE, AND AN AMAZING SWAP!

Hope everyone has an amazing Easter. Hopefully the warm weather is on its way. It has been too long of a winter. Amy, from BUMBLE BEE LANE, held her annual Spring Swap, and I had the sweetest partner. Miss Kendra sent me a beautiful box of treasures, which I love so much! Without further ado:

Love this Critter!
Love these chickies She made, which her doggie did too!
My little chick in a nest,, an amazing little rabbit hanger, and a very sweet card.
Love, love , love this pillow. Isn't it so cute?
        Butterflies made out of an old quilt...Love these!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kendra...You made my day, and I love everything. Thank you Dear Amy for another wonderful swap...


5 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Cute...cute...cute...♥ the fuzzy bunny pillow. Warm Blessings!~Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Easter Linda, such sweet swap goodies from KENDRA. Hugs Francine.

Danice G said...

All so cute items. Amy's swaps are so fun :)

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

What a fun swap and such cute goodies! I'm catching up on blogging. Hope you are doing well Linda.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hi Linda! I was one of the ornie swappers to receive your Christmas scene in the wheelbarrow!! Yay! Love it! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving. xo