Monday, November 30, 2009

Where does the time go?

Gosh, I can't believe I haven't wrote anything for so long. I have been busy with doctors etc. the last couple of weeks, and then the holidays. And my son had an accident...just not enough time in the day. I keep waiting for the snow so I can get in the mood to decorate. I did manage to get alot of shopping done, of course that is one of my favorite hobbies. Thanks to everyone who has left a comment. I really appreciate you all. I love to read your blogs and I do read them every chance I get. I am really addicted to the blogs now. All I gotta do is learn some more on how to do mine. Gotta get busy, so later....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I for one am happy that you are a member of this great big blogging community. I have something for you over on my blog... come by and pick it up

Elaine said...

Hope all is well with you and your son is okay too