Thursday, May 27, 2010

Glad to be Home




Well, since my last post, I have had surgery twice, and a severe infection in between. I am now feeling much better and ready to start living again. The weather is beautiful, the sun is shining and of course it is very warm. I haven't been anywhere but the hospital and Doctor for the last month, so I am going out tomorrow to yard sales etc. I really can't wait. I am also trying to get my garden in shape, which is still going to be awahile, but thought I would post some pictures of it, although it still needs work. Hope you like them.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Enjoy yard sales and don't overdo . Your garden pics are wonderful

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Thank you Elaine. I really enjot my garden, but still have alot to do.

Val said...

Oh I hope you get to do whatever your hearts desire. I hope you are feeling better.

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Your garden is absolutely breathtaking!!!
Hope you recover quickly from your surgeries.

Ladybug said...

Garden is awesome wonderful place to sit and
reflect.. Hope your feeling better.. Enjoyed
your blog...
Prim Hugz
Trish-Ladybug