Thursday, May 27, 2010

Glad to be Home




Well, since my last post, I have had surgery twice, and a severe infection in between. I am now feeling much better and ready to start living again. The weather is beautiful, the sun is shining and of course it is very warm. I haven't been anywhere but the hospital and Doctor for the last month, so I am going out tomorrow to yard sales etc. I really can't wait. I am also trying to get my garden in shape, which is still going to be awahile, but thought I would post some pictures of it, although it still needs work. Hope you like them.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Enjoy yard sales and don't overdo . Your garden pics are wonderful

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Thank you Elaine. I really enjot my garden, but still have alot to do.

Valerie said...

Oh I hope you get to do whatever your hearts desire. I hope you are feeling better.

KKL Primitives said...

Your garden is absolutely breathtaking!!!
Hope you recover quickly from your surgeries.

Trish-Ladybug said...

Garden is awesome wonderful place to sit and
reflect.. Hope your feeling better.. Enjoyed
your blog...
Prim Hugz
Trish-Ladybug