Thursday, December 8, 2011

MY SWAP FROM "CHRISTMAS AT THE CABIN"





 It is such a beautiful day out, you wouldn't know it was December. Hope we get some snow before Santa comes. Where has the time gone? There is so much to do and so little time to do it. I need to really get motivated, or I will never be ready for Christmas!!!  I have lots of pics to post, so I am going to try, but everything is so slow to load. I was in a swap hosted by Amy of Bumble Bee Cottage, 'CHRISTMAS AT THE CABIN."  Felicia, of Raggedy Creations and I were swap partners. I received such beautiful things from her. She is so amazing, just like her prims that she makes. I love this mitten she made. (do you see that cute little mouse?) Then there was a penny rug that is just gorgeous and ornaments that she made also. This gal is so talented.  There was a painted slate, scented wax ornies., so many different ones. For her first time making them...they are fabulous! There was a painted slate, a friend ornament, sugar cookie mix, tart blocks,a snow globe with my name on it,potholder and mitten, two pair of cozy,fluffy socks. I must have been a very, very good girl this year Thank you Felicia from the bottom of my heart! I love everything so much, and I am glad to have found a new friend.












 Thank you Amy for hosting such a wonderful swap, and thank you again Felicia!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

WOOOHOO, you sure did get alot of wonderful goodies.Swaps are so much fun.
She spoiled you for sure, lucky gal!!!

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia

Sheila said...

My you have been a good girl! Your swap goodies are wonderful-love them all Linda.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season~

Sheila said...

My you have been a good girl! Your swap goodies are wonderful-love them all Linda.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season~

Trace4J said...

What wonderful swap goodies!
Hugs to you Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Great swap, love that pennyrug!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You must of been a very good girl!!!
Such wonderful goodies you got!!!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Marti said...

What wonderful gifts. Lucky you. Time sure is flying by, I hope Santa is ready, the grandkids are. Visiting from Blogging Sisters.

Donna said...

Such great swap gifts! I'm over from Blogging Sisters and just became your newest follower.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

Blessings,
Donna

BumbleBeeLane said...

Boy Linda sweetie,I'm behind on things.Lovely gifts from Felica.Love the mitten and the penny rug.She spoiled you..smile..I knew you would be a great partner for her as well since it was her first swap,you are such a sweet person.Warm Blessings!~Amy