Saturday, March 23, 2013


   Can you believe this weather? Oh my gosh, it is so cold and another big storm coming Sunday night and Monday morning. Is it ever gonna quit? When and if it ever gets warmer, and the snow quits, I am going to go outside  and spend all day in the glorious warmth of the sun. I cannot wait to get my ponds and gardens cleaned up and planted. I need to get my decks redone, and all kinds of  of outdoor work. Then my kitchen remodeling starts in April, which I am so excited about. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. There is a wonderful giveaway at OLM, so hop on over. Blessings!

4 comments:

jennifer768 said...

I know what you mean about wanting to spend the day out in the sunshine.It is like the weather is all mixed up.I am ready for Spring and pretty flowers.Hugs,Jen

Lida said...

Here it is also freezing cold and I can´t wait till I the Spring really arrives wit sun and warmth! Greetings
Lida

prims by olde lady morgan said...

I am with you! can't wait to get outside...it's been cold here way to long!!! thanks for joining in on my giveaway! OLM

Nancy said...

It is FINALLY starting to warm up here in Nebraska. I'm so happy! Thanks for visiting and following A Rural Journal. xo