Monday, January 19, 2015

SUCH A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!!

There are such wonderful people in this world, and I am so blessed to have them in my life!!! I wasn't having the best of luck with a couple of swaps, and I was really feeling down and out. I wanted to post this sooner, but I got pneumonia and the flu, which all started on Christmas day, and I ended up in the hospital. So now I want to thank all of these beautiful ladies who have blessed my life. It is people like you that make this world a better place. To my wonderful Friend Amy, from BUMBLE BEE LANE, who took it upon herself to set up such a caring and thoughtful surprise for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know you are always there if I need someone to talk to... Look at all the beautiful "Joys" I received...
                               









These are the beautiful Christmas Joys that made this one of the best Christmas' ever. I want to thank all these truly amazing Ladies for there kindness and heartfelt wishes.You are all an amazing group, and I am so happy you are in my life.  
AMY- BUMBLE BEE LANE
FRANCINE-PRIMITIVE STARS
BECKY-GINGER CREME HOLLOW
JESSICA AND HER DAUGHTER-BLESSINGS IN THE COUNTRY
DEBBIE-BAREFOOT PRIMITIVES
DANICE-HOMESPUN HANNAHS BLOG
TERRI-OUR GOOD LIFE

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. You are a very  bright spot in my life. I love you guys...Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

4 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I love how these girls were so willing to brighten your christmas. This is what friendship is about picking you up when you're down.You are always so giving and kind you deserve to be treated the same. Glad you are on the mend friend. It was fun surprising you for the holidays..smile..Big Hugs!♥~ Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Linda, so happy you are feeling better. Such wonderful goodies you received from the girls. Like Amy said, that's what we are all about, lifting up when someone is down. Hugs Francine.

Farmhouse prims said...

I'm so sorry that you have been sick, hope you are feeling better. I am so sorry that you had some bad swaps. It is terrible that people are like that. So nice of Amy and the other girls to send you a surprise package. I esp. love the snowgirl, table square and pinkeep pillow, hope everything brightened your day. And yes there are some wonderful blogger friends out there, too bad everyone can't be like them. Hugs, Lecia

Jessica said...

Sad to hear you have been so sick! Goodness, being sick and really disappointed is not a good combo, AND at Christmas. I hope you are feeling better! I know pneumonia can take a long time to recover from.

I am thrilled to see all the goodies you got! You deserve to be showered in love!

blessings~Jessica