Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Swap Goodies From Angie

   I was recently in a swap that Tam from A Primitive Place had. It was an envelope swap and Angie from BERRY HOMESPUN PRIMITIVES  was my partner. It was so much fun getting to know her. She is just so sweet.She made this beautiful quilt block and made it into a sawdust pillow. An adorable little red checkered ditty bag that has been stained and rubbed with cinnamon., two grubby candles that she had dipped and rolled in cinnamon and nutmeg, and they smell wonderful, and a cute little notepad.


 Look at these adorable Americana pillow tucks she made.
She also made me this homespun towel, which can also be used as a table runner. I loved everything Angie, and thank you from the bottom of my little old heart. And Tam, Thank you for hosting this swap.

7 comments:

Carol Stuck said...

What wonderful swap goodies. you are one lucky gal. Angie was very good to you. thanks for sharing.

hugs,
Carol

Donna said...

Wow, the scents you kept writing about had me hungry for cookies! Tea, vanilla, Cinnamon, nutmeg! Yum - your kitchen smells like you've been baking, I bet!

Nice gifts.
Blessings,
Donna

Sheila said...

Hello Linda~
Wonderful swap goodies from Angie! I agree, she is a sweetie and talented one too ;-)

Hope you are enjoying some wonderful spring weather.
hugz,
Sheila

Unknown said...

Looks like some great goodies! :)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful goodies you got from Angie!!!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Jenny's Heart said...

Every bit is just as sweet as can be. What a lovely swap.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Hmm... it sure looked like lots more when I packed it all in the envelope so tight. Seeing your pictures makes it look like not much is there. =[ It also felt like a lot when I was making it all. Oh well, I'm just glad you like it! Did you notice that for the most part I stayed with the brown, sage green, and some red?

Thank you Linda for a fun swap! I was so nervous but you made me feel so comfortable, thank you again for that! Enjoy the rest of your week, sweet friend~