Sunday, April 22, 2012

SWEET LIBERTY SWAP


    Recently I was in the "SWEET LIBERTY SWAP" HOSTED BY SWEET AMY from "BUMBLE BEE COTTAGE." Gosh, you can't tell that I like swaps, can you? I LOVE them, and it is such fun, and it keeps me busy. I was partners with Shannon from "D FAMILY VALUES" This was her first swap, and I really hope she enjoyed it. I got some of the nicest gifts, and she is such a sweetheart. Look at this beautiful box of goodies. It was so much fun opening at everything, and I loved it all.There was this sweet little "AMERICA" pillow, an American Flag , A pretty little Lady, and primed up clothespins with a cinnamon stick.                                                                                                                  
                                                      
  Then there was this beautiful Patriotic Doll. Isn't she just so pretty? I just love her.
                       Shannon made these cute little star ornies, and they smell fabulous.  My picture didn't come out real good, but the candle in the backround is in a star tin with potpourri and smells so wonderful.
                          And then there was this bag of popourri that smells heavenly that was in this adorable Ditty Bag. Everything was wrapped so pretty, and each one had the pretty ribbon and Americana tag on it. I loved everything Shannon, and you did a wonderful job for the first time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and thank you Sweet Amy for hosting this great swap.              

7 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Boy, your're getting partnered with all us newbies, lol. I love the way Shannon packed it all, very patriotic! Love everything you received from her, lots of awesome goodies! Have fun decorating with it all~

Sheila said...

Hello Ms. Linda!
You sure got some sweet Americana goodies!
Maybe we should start a "swappers anonymous" as I've enjoyed them all!
Have a great night!
hugz,
Sheila

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

What wonderful treasures you received. Once you Swap, you can't stop! Lol!
Enjoy your goodies!!!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. I had such a great first swapping experience and I believe I'm also hooked now lol

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Such wonderful swap goodies. This swap theme was one of the best, wasn't it? Enjoy

BumbleBeeLane said...

Linda~ Shannon did a wonderful job on her first swap.She is such a sweet girl.Love the lil annie.I'm a few days behind as I keep signing up to follow you but it never shows up on my reading list.Grrrr. Lucky I remember to check in on you...smile..Big Hugs!~Amy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Shannon did a wonderful job for her first swap ~ all such wonderful goodies! Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin