Monday, August 15, 2011

OFF I GO AGAIN!

  I have been such a bad blogger this summer. I haven't really been feeling all that well, and now I have to have surgery this Wednesday. It is an ongoing thing, but someday things will get better. I just finished up a couple of swaps and got them ready to mail in the a.m., so that is alot off my mind. I want you all to know how much I enjoy reading your blogs, and I think you are all wonderful. Till I return, have a glorious and fun filled week.   Hugs!!!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I wish you a speedy recovery on your upcoming surgery.
Hugs,
Lynn

Sheila said...

Will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers that you will be feeling better soon and that your surgery will go well Linda.
I won't be mailing your swap goodies till Wed. I'm one of the ones who had to ask for an extension. Grandsons have had to be here longer than expected and I'm waaaaay behind on so much but I do hope you will enjoy what I've put together for you.
Take care.
Hugz,
Sheila

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

I am sorry to hear that you have to have surgery, hope everything goes well and you a have fast recovery, will be thinking of you.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You aren't the only one in blog land that hasn't been around much. Summer is just such a busy time for everyone.
Hope your surgery goes well and your back to yourself in no time!
Prayers will be sent your way.
Prim Blessings
Robin

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Thanks everyone

Tete said...

Prayers going up for all to go well and for you to be back to blogging soon.

grandmarockton said...

Hope you are UP to blogging again soon Remember to take CARE of yourself

Carol Stuck said...

Wishing you a very speedy recover after your surgery! Take time to smell the roses:)

hugs!
Carol