Sunday, October 9, 2011

MY WONDERFUL SWAP PACKAGE FROM SHEILA!!!

  It has been like forever since I have been on my blog. it just took a little longer to recuperate this time. It has been so busy. My son got married and I am so happy. It was a beautiful wedding. I am sure glad that it is over with. (A lot of work involved and not enough time!) I want to show you girls what Sweet Sheila from "SEASONS OF THY HEART" sent me. She was my partner in Amy's swap over at " BUMBLE BEE COTTAGE." They are both just sweethearts. This swap was THE GREAT PUMPKIN SWAP" and it was a great one, believe me. Look at all the beautiful things she sent me...I felt like queen. Some of the pics are a little dark...(I am thinking one of my grandkids dropped the camera)





                                 Aren' these just beautiful?  Sheila is just so talented, and I hope someday I have her again for a swap partner. She is just the sweetest person. Thank you so much Sheila. And a big thank you to Amy for hosting it.                                                  

2 comments:

Carol Stuck said...

How awesome a swap!!! Your partner was very good to you. I love all of your wonderful fall/halloween goodies!!:)

Thanks for sharing!

hugs,
Carol

Val said...

Yes!! You got some goodies!!! Glad you are back on. Hope you are doing well.