Wednesday, June 20, 2012

 A box of pretty wrapped packages just waiting to  be torn into......
    Another wonderful swap that I participated in was Amy's Bee Happy Swap. Michelle from "SIMPLE PLEASURES" and I were partners, and she sent me beautiful goodies. They are all so awesome.It is all a great touch of Summer!



I loved this Summertime Kitty with his garden tools...And then the sweetest little clutch and pin cushion. The pics do them no justice. The little bees and ladybugs are so cute.    Then we have yummy apples, clothespins, paper clip, the prettiest summer spoons, and the nicest garden journal. My daughter tried her best to get it from me, but to no avail. I just love it. Thank you so much Michelle from the bottom of my little ole  heart. I love it all. Thank you Sweet Amy for another wonderful swap.

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Oohhh... it's always FuN getting pressies isn't it! Lovely lot of loot to you too! :)

Lida said...

That all looks fantastic and will make it difficult for me to create new things for our Friends swap! Will write you an e-mail soon!
Greetings
Lida

Hillcresthome Prims said...

WOW! what a wonderful swap.
Lucky gal, you deserve it for sure!
I pray you are healing well and feeling better friend.
I showed my husband the hummingbird that was in your hand I still can't get over that, so AWESOME! The hummingbird could feel you have a sweet and loving soul and trusted you!
HUGS
Tricia XO

Sheila said...

Hello there Ms. Linda!
What a wonderful bunch of swap pretties you received. I hope you are doing well, think of you often.
hugz~