Saturday, January 5, 2013

SO GLAD IT IS THE NEW YEAR!

I am so happy it is the  New Year, as it was rough last year healthwise, etc., and etc. Won't bore you with the details.  I have been trying to post pics of my Christmas swaps, but can't get any of the pictures to load. I don't know what the heck is going on. Any suggestions?  I want to thank everyone for the wonderful swaps at Christmas time, and as soon as I figure out what is wrong, I will post the pics. Finally warming up in PA. today.The sun is out, and we have lots of snow on the ground. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

     

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hey, me to, I can't find the browse to post pictures on my blog....gads, so maddening.....Francine.

Sheila said...

Hello there Ms. Linda!
Wishing you a wonderful and healthy 2013..........
Blessings,
Sheila

Val said...

Same here! Can't find the browse button to look for pictures. I did find if I click the HTML button I can load them from there but so frustrating. If you figure it out let me know. I don't even know where to go to complain!

BumbleBeeLane said...

I have been go the Html button then switching back to compose after loading my pics.Hope you have a blessed New Year!~Amy